Please follow the steps below to submit your BPMK application.
We are available to guide you through our streamlined admission process.
Application Eligibility Requirements
We encourage students from all backgrounds to apply:
- Earned bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- (Update as of October 1 2020). Due to challenges that applicants may face in taking the GRE exam, the GRE exam will not be required for Spring, Summer and Fall 2021 applications to the USC Biopharmaceutical Marketing program
- International students only: TOEFL (minimum score 90) or IELTS (minimums score: 6.5)
How to Apply
- Select “Create Account”
- Under “Add Program” tab, select the following information:
- School: USC School of Pharmacy
- Program Level: Master
- Department: Biopharmaceutical Marketing
- Term: Select which semester you are applying for
- Delivery: On-Campus
- Go to the “My Application” tab to fill out the Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information (optional), and Program Materials quadrants
- Statement of Purpose
- Upload a two-page statement of purpose; single-spaced, 12-point font, one-inch margins
- In your SOP, please be sure to address why you are interested in Healthcare, and why specifically Biopharmaceutical Marketing at the USC School of Pharmacy
- Letters of Recommendation
- At least two letters of recommendation must accompany your application
- Recommenders must submit their letters through the USC Online Application System
- The recommender will receive notification from USC so that they can submit their letter of recommendation
- You are responsible for ensuring that your recommenders upload an accompanying letter of recommendation to the system
- Resume/curriculum vitae (optional)
- $90 application fee (mandatory)
- The BPMK program does not administer the online application system and cannot comment on and/or waive the fee
- Please direct your inquiry to ASK USC
Please contact us if you have questions regarding GRE scores or run into issues with the application process.
- TOEFL or IELTS
- If applicable, request that the testing agency send GRE, TOEFL or IELTS scores to USC
- USC’s ETS Institution Code is 4852 or University of Southern California
- A program code is not necessary
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Please arrange to have electronic transcripts sent to Michelle Ton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to statewide COVID-19 orders for California residents to stay at home, any official documents received via mail or courier will not be processed at this time.Please do not mail or courier hard-copy transcripts to our office until further notice. However, we can process scanned copies of official, Registrar-issued transcripts submitted to Michelle Ton at email@example.com. Please use PDF or JPEG format only and ensure the file is less than 10 MB.Any transcripts mailed to us will be processed when the university re-opens. Your cooperation and understanding are appreciated.
IMPORTANT: Your application cannot be reviewed without official electronic test scores and official transcripts.
For more information or assistance, please contact our program administrator for admissions: