The purpose of the Biopharmaceutical Marketing program is to prepare graduates with practical tools, skills, and methods to advance the next wave of healthcare innovation.
Program Learning Objectives
- Students apply marketing strategies to maximize healthcare product value
- Students improve patient access to innovative medical treatments
- Students employ data-driven marketing and analytics to improve strategic insights and planning
- Students contribute functional expertise on interdisciplinary teams creating solutions to complex problems
- Students maintain high professional and ethical standards in the advancement and innovation of healthcare for all stakeholders